I have put my thinking skills to work and coordinated with some awesome women to make next month a special writing month celebrating women right here on my blog. ?These awesome women will be doing the same with their blogs. But the best part is getting more people involved in Women’s History Month. ?That means you!
There are five fabulous weeks in March and we’ve designated a topic for each one:
- Week 1: Write a personal narrative of how you are a strong woman. ?What women have influenced you and how? ?Men can participate too. ?Write about the strong women in your life.
- Week 2: Write about feminism and strong women. ?Define it and what it means to you.
- Week 3: Write about parenting as a feminist. ?How do feminist women parent their children? ?What are they teaching their daughters and sons? ?Are you a feminist parent?
- Week 4: Write about a female writer that has been particularly?influential?to you. ?What is it that draws you to their work? ?How does it inspire you?
- Week 5: Write about the future for women. ?What can be done to improve women’s rights?
Also I will be particularly interested in your feedback on any of the topics I write on. ?I hope you choose to join in to honor all the women in your life.
For more information check us out on Twitter and look for #CoffeeClub and #CelebrateWomen.
*Photo: Pen and Paper by Kristian D. obtained through Flickr.
I’m looking forward to participating with you! This is going to be fun!
I’m so excited about celebrating Women’s History month! Good job coming up with an awesome idea!
i adore this! yes, of course i will participate. what a great idea!
Sounds great. I would love to dedicate a day each week to these topics.
The more writers the better! There will even be a way to link up for those participating and have a kind of blog roll especially for the occasion.